In 2019, the American Hospital of Paris is calling on the generosity of its donors to support the AHP's Medical Innovation Fund in combination with the tax benefits available to IFI wealth-tax payers.
The American Hospital of Paris is a recognized foundation of public benefit. This means that you can deduct 75% of your donation from your IFI wealth tax, up to a limit of €50,000.
Help Breast Cancer Patients Feel Better and Get Better
Learn more about the Wellness Lab, a support care pilot lab.
To support the Wellness Lab:
American Hospital of Paris - Development Office
63, Blvd Victor Hugo
92202 Neuilly cedex - France
Thank you for your generosity.
+33 (0)1 46 41 25 49
Your assets total between €1.3M and €2.75M
- You declare this amount directly on your income declaration before June 15, 2018.
- You do not need to attach your tax receipt, but you will need to keep it in case you need to show it during a tax audit.
- Make your donation before June 15, 2018 to reduce your ISF.
Your assets total over €2.75M
- You declare this amount on your IFI declaration form and send it with your payment before June 15, 2018.
- You must submit you tax receipt to the authorities before September 15, 2018.
- Make your donation before June 15, 2018 to reduce your IFI.
American Hospital of Paris - Development Office - 63, Bd Victor Hugo 92200 Neuilly-sur-Seine - France - Tél : +33 (0)1 46 41 27 97