Choose the American Hospital of Paris
The American Hospital of Paris is a modestly-sized multidisciplinary hospital with a human touch. We offer premium care based on medical and technological excellence combined with a warm reception, comfort and compassion, all of which are essential for a successful patient journey.
To help you prepare for your stay and answer any questions you may have, our multidisciplinary and multilingual team is available 24/7.
Want to get a customized health check-up or obtain a medical and financial opinion before your stay?
> Click here
If you would like to request a consultation or exam, please contact us directly.
- Specialist consultations - + 33 (0)1 46 41 25 25
- Imaging exams - + 33 (0)1 46 41 25 55
Customized services are available to guarantee peace of mind throughout your stay. We can:
- Schedule your treatments, preventive assessments or symptom-based health check-ups
- Make travel arrangements such as transportation, accommodation and transfer from the airport or train station
- Manage all of the administrative and financial aspects of your stay
- Organize your return home
- Look after your loved ones
- Provide an interpreter upon your arrival
Our healthcare offer
The medical, surgical and obstetric activities of the American Hospital of Paris are organized into departments and units. The Hospital also has five state-of-the-art diagnostic and testing units.
Click to see all our departments
Preparing for your arrival in France
If you are applying for a visa, we send you proof of payment for the care you are to receive. Once you have received this document, contact the French consulate in your country of residence to find out how to obtain a visa.
For your stay, you will need to complete the following documents and provide them on your arrival: advance directives, health care proxy
> Download the documents to be completed before your admission
The American Hospital of Paris works closely with and accepts letters of guarantee (LOG) from many of the world’s largest insurance and assistance providers, including Allianz, Aetna, AIG, AXA, BUPA, CEGA, CIGNA, Henner, MSH and NSIA.
For all other insurers, please contact us to make sure your plan is accepted by our Hospital.
Additional partners for your consideration
- Zephyr private ambulance
- Hôtel Crowne Plaza**** located 400 meters (one quarter of a mile) from the American Hospital of Paris. Our patients benefit from preferential rates.