A Dialysis Center Within a Multidisciplinary Hospital
We have been delivering care to patients in a safe environment equipped with state-of-the-art technology since 2007.
Our center features latest-generation equipment for hemodiafiltration (HDF), blood volume monitoring and generators approved for online hemodiafiltration.
It benefits from direct access to all the amenities of a multidisciplinary hospital, including high-performance diagnostic and testing facilities.
Optimal Quality and Safety of Care
- Water is purified through two stages of osmosis in series, ensuring ultra-pure water whose quality is controlled by our pharmacist
- Generators are disinfected after each session and only disposable materials are used
- A team of nephrologists is present at the dialysis center
A Welcoming Environment
Our small-scale center features 12 dialysis stations, three of which are individual rooms
The following services are available to all patients: individual access to TV, Wi-Fi, tablets and DVD players
Care Tailored to Your Needs
- Morning, afternoon and evening sessions are available based on your needs
- No waiting list: stations are reserved for travelers
- An English-speaking medical team and multi-lingual interpreters are on hand to assist you in Japanese, Arabic and Russian.
European health insurance cards and many international insurance plans are accepted by our hospital.