CONDITIONS FREQUENTLY TREATED
The Gynecologic Surgery Unit delivers and coordinates care based on a common model in four areas of expertise:
- Pelvic cancer (ovary, uterus, vulva)
- Reconstructive surgery (incontinence, prolapse, pelvic floor repair and vaginoplasty)
- Uterine fibroids
- Endometriosis and fertility surgery
This organizational structure ensures excellent collaboration among all the specialists involved in patient care, including radiologists, oncologists, gynecologists, obstetricians, surgeons, embolization specialists, allied health professionals, anatomical pathologists, geriatricians and geneticists.
These specialists discuss patient cases during multidisciplinary team meetings in order to explore all possible treatments and propose the most effective and appropriate one for each patient.x.
OUR TEAM OF GYNECOLOGIC SURGEONS SUPPORTS YOU THROUGHOUT YOUR JOURNEY
WHAT SETS US APART
- Hospital teamSurgeons collaborating within a state-of-the-art multidisciplinary hospital
- Cutting-edge surgical techniquesMicrosurgery, single-incision laparoscopic surgery, robotic surgery, sentinel node detection using fluorescence, vNOTES (vaginal natural orifice transluminal endoscopic surgery)
- Continuous careOn-duty surgeon and 24/7 medical-surgical unit