Plastic Surgery Consultations
The Most Recent Surgical Techniques
Our four practitioners, who are accredited by the French Haute Autorité de Santé, perform all types of cosmetic surgery and reconstructive surgery (to repair cosmetic surgery complications caused by injectable products, burns, breast cancer and trauma).
All operations take place at the American Hospital of Paris, which ensures optimal levels of safety and comfort to patients.
Our operating rooms feature cutting-edge equipment including lasers, microscopes, MicroAire liposuction devices, latest-generation microcannulas, negative pressure wound therapy, and so forth.
Facilitate a Rapid Return to Normal Activity
To ensure the fastest possible return to normal activities for our patients, we employ the most recent techniques. We give priority to minimally-invasive surgery which reduces postoperative complications, and to ambulatory surgery, which enables patients to return home the same day.
Treating Pain and Preventing Social Exclusion are Our Priorities
Our perioperative medical protocols are regularly reviewed and updated in coordination with our surgical team and our anesthesiologists specialized in plastic surgery.
The Most Frequent Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
- Medical-surgical facial rejuvenation
- Facial feminization
- Vaginal rejuvenation
The Most Frequent Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
- Residual effects of burns
- Complications resulting from facial and body surgery
- Facial and soft tissue trauma surgery
What Sets Us Apart
- HAS and Joint Commission certificationThe American Hospital of Paris is accredited by the American Joint Commission and certified by the French Haute Autorité de Santé. Our doctors are evaluated every two years.Our commitment to patient safety
- 24/7 continuity of careYour senior attending physician manages your personalized care. In addition, our doctors are on-call to ensure 24/7 care
- Intensive care unit and emergency departmentThe American Hospital of Paris has an emergency medical-surgical unit and an intensive care unit guaranteeing a high level of medical safety