Receptionist for Dr Ibos-Auge
Rendez-vous pour un Electro-Myo-Gramme
Make an appointment for lectroencephalograms (EEG)
Conditions Frequently Treated
A therapeutic approach based on availability
All neurologists practicing in our unit have been selected through a rigorous process for their skills in all areas of general neurology. Their accreditation is reviewed every two years.
Each patient is under the sole responsibility of one of the doctors in our unit. The doctor coordinates all steps in the hospitalization process with healthcare personnel (admission, observation, prescriptions, treatments, diagnosis and notification of diagnosis, relationships with support persons, discharge or transfer process, hospitalization report, discharge orders, and relationship with the referring physician).
Our doctors are committed to being present and reachable: we make rounds to examine our patients every day, with on-going care management provided by the neurologists 24/7 every day of the year. Patients can reach their doctors at any time.
What Sets Us Apart
- Diagnosis and treatment of all neurological disorderstaking into account the patient’s other conditions in collaboration with other specialties.
- Our physicians are knowledgeable and availablepassionate, informative and devoted; attentive to their patients and families
- World-class diagnostic and testing servicesWith the state-of-the-art equipment at the American Hospital of Paris, all exams and testing can be performed on site and results can be obtained very quickly.
Treatments and Exams Offered
To find out more
A number of therapeutic and diagnostic methods are used by our specialists, according to conditions frequently encountered in our unit:
- Multiple sclerosis (MS) and autoimmune disorders: all MS treatments are available, as well as intravenous immunoglobulins (IVIG) and rituximab for autoimmune disorders. MRI services has two MRI scanners on site (1.5T and 3T as of February 2020) and two neuroradiologists.
- Parkinson’s disease: DaTscan on site. All conventional treatments are available, as well as apomorphine subcutaneous infusion and Duodopa via percutaneous gastrojejunostomy.
- Memory consultation: neuropsychological check-up, PET scan, FDG and amyloid PET, MRI, biomarkers in cerebrospinal fluid (lumbar puncture)
- Headache consultation: all conventional treatments are available, including infiltration of Arnold’s nerve and oxygen therapy.
- Brain tumors: MRI, PET scan, brain surgery and anatomical pathology in connection with La Pitié-Salpétrière hospital. All chemotherapy treatments are performed on site at the American Hospital of Paris. Cerebral radiation therapy (conventional and stereotactic) is performed at the radiation therapy center located at Porte de Saint-Cloud. Monthly multidisciplinary consultative meeting
- Epilepsy: Electroencephalograms are read by the patient’s neurologist. MRI. All conventional medications are available.
- Peripheral nervous system disorders: Electromyograms are performed and read by the patient’s neurologist. Lumbar puncture. IVIG treatment.
- Complications of the central and peripheral nervous systems in oncology: in coordination with the OncoNeuroTox network