Coronary Functional Investigations
Conditions Frequently Treated
Comprehensive Care for Heart Disease
Our unit delivers cross-disciplinary care for the various types of heart disease, including screening, diagnostics, intensive coronary care, medical and interventional treatment.
- General or specialized cardiology consultations by appointment, with specialists in each sub-specialty: hypertension, cardiac rhythm disorders, heart failure, coronary disease, sports cardiology, and so on.
- Diagnostic and testing technology for imaging, coronary investigations, and coronary, structural and vascular interventional cardiology.
- A coronary care unit where patients are placed under constant monitoring to ensure maximum safety.
Our coronary care unit specialists are available 24/7, with a cardiologist on duty at all times and interventional cardiology specialists on call.
Coronary surgical procedures are performed in leading hospitals accredited by the French Agence Régionale de Santé, under the terms of a partnership between the American Hospital of Paris and these hospitals.
What Sets Us Apart
- All types of coronary emergency handled 24/7Coronary care unit where a cardiologist is present day and night, and interventional and vascular cardiology treatments are available at all times.
- State-of-the-art diagnostics and testingCoronary functional investigations, myocardial scintigraphy, cardiac MRI and CT scans
- Complete cardiological consultationsPrevention, screening, rapid diagnosis and treatment