Under the responsibility of Dr. François Tarragano, the Cardiology Unit of the American Hospital of Paris offers medical and interventional treatment for all heart-related disorders.
Make an appointment
Make an appointment with the Cardiology department
Make an appointment
Office 22 bis
Display all contact information
Office 21, 22, 22 bis, 23 : WIng F - Level 1
Coronary Functional Investigations
Wing B - Level 0
Wing A - Level 2
Conditions Frequently Treated
- Coronary artery and heart muscle diseases
- Cardiac valves diseases
- Structural pathologies (patent foramen ovale, interauricular communication)
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Pericardium diseases (acute and chronic pericarditis)
- Peripheral and central vascular disorders
- High blood pressure
Comprehensive Care for Heart Disease
Our unit delivers cross-disciplinary care for the various types of heart disease, including screening, diagnostics, intensive coronary care, medical and interventional treatment.
- General or specialized cardiology consultations by appointment, with specialists in each sub-specialty: hypertension, cardiac rhythm disorders, heart failure, coronary disease, sports cardiology, and so on.
- Diagnostic and testing technology for imaging, coronary investigations, and coronary, structural and vascular interventional cardiology.
- A coronary care unit where patients are placed under constant monitoring to ensure maximum safety.
Our coronary care unit specialists are available 24/7, with a cardiologist on duty at all times and interventional cardiology specialists on call.
Coronary surgical procedures are performed in leading hospitals accredited by the French Agence Régionale de Santé, under the terms of a partnership between the American Hospital of Paris and these hospitals.
What Sets Us Apart
- All types of coronary emergency handled 24/7Coronary care unit where a cardiologist is present day and night, and interventional and vascular cardiology treatments are available at all times.
- State-of-the-art diagnostics and testingCoronary functional investigations, myocardial scintigraphy, cardiac MRI and CT scans
- Complete cardiological consultationsPrevention, screening, rapid diagnosis and treatment
Treatments & Exams
Working in collaboration with the different departments of the American Hospital of Paris, in particular imaging, endocrinology and internal medicine, the Cardiology Unit boasts an efficient and complete therapeutic arsenal which includes the prevention, screening, monitoring and treatment of diseases affecting the heart.
- Coronary care unit
- Resting electrocardiogram
- Stress test (treadmill, stationary bike and VO2 max)
- Transthoracic and transesophageal coronary Doppler ultrasound
- Doppler ultrasound of the arteries and veins
- 24-hour or seven-day Holter monitor to record heart rhythm (ECG)
- 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- Temporary or permanent pacemaker implantation
- Coronary revascularization
- Treatment of pulmonary embolisms
10 conseils pour votre coeur
DR SMIDA Walid
DR ZERAH Thierry
PR TARRAGANO François
DR CAID-ESSEBSI Riadh
DR RAISKY Pierre
DR FLEURY Guillaume
DR BRAMI Marc
DR SAIDI Ali
DR AMRAOUI Sana
DR TOURAUT Brice
DR ZARKA Samuel
DR SILVA Alberto
DR UZAN Laurent